Ongoing ProjectsBOS Self is currently busy with large-scale projects and has several more projects lined up.
Projects in Progress:
- Fabrication of supporting Subsea Structures within Shah Deniz 2 project
- Bulla project, implying construction of 11 jackets and a platform with a total volume of 6,000 tons
- Construction of Karabakh Jacket with a total volume of 14,000 tons
- Fabrication of Pin Piles with a total volume of 3,000 tons within ACE project
- Construction of 34 km pipeline within TOTAL URF project
- Construction of a jacket and piles with a total volume of 20,000 tons within ACE project
- Construction of topsides with a volume of 3,500 tons and substructure with a volume of 3,000 t within Absheron EPS project
Projects under Preparation:
- Construction of 3 jackets and 80 km of pipeline within Umid/Babek project
- ACE Marine and Subsea Support construction
- Pre-FEED stage of construction of topsides within Karabakh project
Engineering Procurement Construction Installation modelBOS Shelf has developed a new management structure for the upcoming key projects. We support and give input into the design process during the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) period. Upon the completion of FEED, BOS Shelf controls and manages the Detailed Design phase, followed by the Procurement activities with the Long Lead Items priority.
Master Scheduling is prepared and followed through Construction, Mechanical completion and Commissioning phases, with an objective to complete as much as possible onshore.